Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Accused, Tried and Convicted....

NAMES HAVE BEEN REMOVED TO PROTECT.....UMMMM....THE PEOPLE BULLYING ME AND CALLING ME NAMES?   HOW ODD IS THAT!

For some of you who live under a rock and dont know what is going on....here is the backstory


Attended the Village board meeting last night to show support for DB for Autism Awareness month.  Sat through the rest of the meeting...chatted it up with a couple of people...met someone new..talked about DQ(big surprise), left.

This morning KLP ruined my day by informing me of comments made by trustee, KML on Facebook.
...

"Several of the Mayors female friends decided to attend along with his wife sitting next to a candidate running against the people I support. During the meeting there were giggles and side bar discussions by these women. When I would look up they would stare at me and smile. It became apparent to me they were taunting me....As I walked toward the door to begin my ascent upstairs I hear the Mayors group of women to include his wife and EM say, "Nice ponytail. Hey ponytail". Well my hair was pulled back in a ponytail. I have never been so humiliated and hurt... I am sorry for all that he and his "women" have intimidated. I felt alone but realized that he soon will not be in control. To be honest I have never encountered such mean women."

 For the record, KLP and I sat on the opposite side of the room from the "Mayors Female Friends".  I have no idea what they were discussing or giggling about.  I will not speculate.  KLP and I giggled a little bit because she kept showing me pictures from her phone, you know, the ones from the meme wars etc.  I would have rather knit, but being in the first row, I thought it would have been rude.   Actually, no offense Mayor, I would have left after the proclamation, but that would have been rude also.  Listening to budget stuff is kinda boring :)

Now, what got my goat was the following post by her husband and Police Chief , RL. 
...
"The group was the Mayors wife, KLP, Sharon Miller, EM and a couple others. Some classy ladies there but I've met the Mayor and know the type of women he hangs out with."

Please note, in the original post, L did not know my first name and referred to me as "C3's Mom"  ( I never refer to my children by name on my blog.  He used my youngest sons name)

I was incensed!  He used my sons name in his post....my son is 11!  Seriously, if you are going to complain about someone, use their name and not their child's!  In his defense...I did request that he remove my sons name and use mine, which he did. 

For the record, I did join KLP with three other women after the meeting...They were discussing election results, lighting a candle for one womans mother in law that just passed away and I said I wanted to go to DQ.  (no surprise there)  No one ever mentioned this woman or made any comments towards her, negative or any other type.

To be honest, I wouldn't recognize her if she was standing in front of me.  I asked KLP who she was and where did she sit in relation to us.  We were sitting right behind the Police Chief and a Finance person.  We couldn't see her from our seat and she couldn't see us.  I still don't know what she looks like. 

Now since I have been called out by name as one of the hecklers/bullies....here are some of the things being said about me.


DA #1
...They are immature and threatened by you that's why they wanted to try to bully you.

 DA #2
...these women don't have any self value. They've always been mean girls and they flock to each other because they feel safe and powerful with one another. It's sad, but deep down, their own insecurities and issues with self worth go way deeper than anything that they tried to make you feel this evening. It's not a secret... Everyone knows that mean girls suck.

DA #3
... they are LOSERS

 DA #4
...Mean girls never win and just remember Karen that God is watching all of this.... They are just jealous and immature, keep your head up, 

DA #6
...Apples don't fall far from the tree...I hope these ladies are not mothers that have children who watch how they act and do the same.

DA #7
...I'm truly disgusted to hear something like this and these women should be ashamed of themselves. I mean really, grow up.

So...I have been accused by the Police Chief , who wasn't at the meeting, of heckling and bullying and calling his wife names.  People who do not even know me have convicted me.  

To those that say I am a Loser..."Judge not...."

To those who say I am Immature....Damn right and proud of it...but only in the sense that I love to waste my days playing video games with my boys, going kayaking with my daughter and going fishing.  I eat junk food, stay up to late and love to laugh and have fun.   Do I call people names?  Never...Well I have been known to call hubby a Dumb Ass, but always to his face.  

To those who call me a Bully....Your welcome...see during C1's time in grade school he was picked on so horribly...at one point his teacher found a note in his desk written to the bullies parents begging them to make their son stop picking on him.  Because of this, I met with the Superintendent and we re-wrote the bullying policy, making it stricter etc.  Again, I say, Your welcome.

To those that say I have no Self Value...I really dont know what that means?  Do I value my self?  Ummm..yes I do...I think I rock!

To those that say I am a Mean Girl....BWAHAHAHAHAH!  I haven't a mean bone in my body!  Unless you put the ice cream back in the freezer with only a teaspoon left in it...then I will get mean.  

To those that say I'm Jealous...I envy no man/woman or child.  I love my life, with all of its ups and downs.  I love my children, will all of their faults, I love my husband with his many many faults.  No one has anything that I could ever want.  I have friends and family that love me.  That would come running in the middle of the night if my house was on fire (hahahahahahhaha)   

To those that say I should be Ashamed...Only when I eat an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream...

To those that ay I'm Insecure...probably in some way...aren't we all...would be nice if my butt was a little smaller...but I would and have never put someone else down in order to make myself feel better.  I feel pretty darn good overall.

To those that say I have a Sad Life...Yes, there have been a lot of sad times in my life.  Who hasn't had sad times.  2012 we lost everything we own in a house fire.  It was the middle of the night...we almost lost C2.  Every day someone in the house says, "Mom, where is whatever", and I have to remind them its gone.  Actually happened today from my oldest!  It reminds all of us how sad things can be.  But is my life sad?  No!  Circumstances are sad...fires are sad...unemployment is sad...death of loved ones is sad...we can get through those times with the love and help of family and friends.  Life is what you make it...I don't make mine sad

To the woman who hoped I didn't have children...I have three children.  My oldest is 17.  He is working on his Eagle Project.  He has been a Boy Scout since he was 6.  He is gifted and incredibly talented.  He wanted to learn to play the guitar, so he saved up his money, bought one and is incredible!  My daughter, 15,  is beautiful! Inside and out!  She is an incredibly gifted artist!  She has been a Girl Scout and Now Venturing crew since she was 6.   My youngest, my mini me, is a comedian!  He has a comedic timing that is brilliant.  He excels at sports and loves people.  

All three of my children have been bullied.  My youngest seems to be a bully magnet.  When the older ones came to me crying and upset...I would tell them the same thing I now tell my 11 yr old.  Its not fair, it sucks and it hurts...but remember, always remember the feeling in your heart...how painful it is to have someone pick on you and call you names...and NEVER make someone else feel that way.  

Mrs. L.  I am sorry that you felt that the women at the meeting were talking about you.  I was not one of them...I was on the other side of the room.   I couldn't not make eye contact with you as I could not see you.  When I left the room I walked with another woman whom I had just met.  There was another Village Board trustee behind us...the one that left with a coughing fit.  If you were behind her, I have no idea...I don't know what you look like.  You did not hear me make any disparaging comments because I don't do that.  However, your husband has made me a target and now I am being bullied and called names.  

I went to the meeting to support DB and his family.  Now because I stood with a group of women and talked about lighting candles at the church and getting DQ, I am a target...I am insecure, a bully, sad, etc etc.

I don't know you.  You don't know me.  I don't know your husband and visa versa.  The people on Fb who have commented on your post don't know me....I don't know them, yet they have passed judgement on me.  I have been accused, tried and convicted....and punished.

Would be nice if someone asked me about it.  Hell, if I were arrested and accused of murder, someone wold ask for my side of the story...but go to a board meeting and stand with friends and get accused, tried and convicted..

For the record...I DIDN'T HEAR ANYONE SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ANYONE AND I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT SAY ANYTHING!  (my daughter wears her hair in a ponytail all the time, what do I care how you wear your hair...half the time I have a hat on cause I am to lazy to brush it)

Rant over....


 One side note.

Trustee L
You obviously  have no idea what I look like either as you have stated that I was sitting next to the Mayors wife, giggling and staring at you.   I was not!  I was on the opposite side of the room and couldn't even see you as my view was blocked, as stated above.  I do not know why you are continuing to spread lies about me, but I do not appreciate it one bit.  I respectfully request that you stop spreading these lies.  

If anyone doubts me, simply ask the police chief and the gentlemen who stood up and spoke about some budget stuff.  I had a conversation with both of them.  ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE ROOM FROM YOU, TRUSTEE L!   I have not said one negative thing about you, Trustee L, however, you continue to speak lies about me.  

Can anyone sense my extreme frustration here. I attended the meeting to show support for a friend and now have spent all day defending myself against actions that I did not see or hear happen nor participate in if they did.  I did not bully anyone, yet am being bullied.  Why must I stand down and hide, hoping the bullies go away...why do the bullies always win??








1 comment:

  1. These people do not obviously know you. I have know the accused for over 25 years and she would never do anything that is being stated. She is a great mother, loving friend, and all around person with a great of gold. She would give you the shirt off her back. She is actually the person that would be defending the different not condemning them. I find this really sad that the people who are writing this say they are against exactly what they are doing. I would suggest that if you don't have the full story go to that person, do not post it via social media. That could be considered defamation of character. Friend, I am sorry these people are doing this to you. Know your facts people!

    ReplyDelete